Passport Name Change
In order to change the name on your passport you must have an original court ordered name change, original marriage certificate or divorce decree.
You must renew your passport in order to change your name. If your passport was issued less than a year from the date of issue and you need your name changed or corrected in your passport you will only need to pay the expedite fee to the US State Department to have it corrected.
- Must be completed online, it cannot be handwritten
- Must be printed on single sheets of paper - double sided printing is not allowed
One Passport Photo
- PASSPORT PHOTO SERVICES AVAILABLE IN OUR OFFICE LOCATION
- Must be 2x2in on a white background (Recent Photo within one month)
Current US Passport
- You must submit your current undamaged passport
Original Court Documents
- You must provide the original or certified copy of the name change document from the court.
- You must include a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket holdings
- If You do not have a Travel Itinerary or ticket Please call: (310) 446-4130
- Print and sign - one of the letters must have a wet signature the other can be a copy